Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A New Triad!

I was fortunate enough to ride with these three svelt riders this past weekend. What I thought was going to be an easy ride through the country side turned into a little hammer session. To top it all off it rained on the way back. I got a little worried when they all commented on how they enjoyed riding in the rain. Reminded me of a couple of brothers that ride in town that are the toughest guys I have ever met.

The cycling scene is changing in Cullman. Not so many years ago we only had a few females that rode bikes, now we have quite a few. Sonya, Lisa and Mandy all are training for the Tour de Cullman and they aren't doing the short ride. Could get interesting on the slopes of Skyball. I doubt any brown envelopes will be passed, the Cullman division is getting more interesting. Which one makes it to the top first?

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter